We also have comprehensive Patient Information Leaflets, written in simple language, for patients to understand about the procedure, what to expect and what to ask their practitioner. ACE Group World leaflets are personalised for the practitioner.
ACE Group World Treatment Algorithms
ACE Group World has produced evidence-based, peer reviewed guidelines for the management of common and serious complications that can occur in non-surgical aesthetic practice. Many of the guidelines have a summary, flowchart or algorithm at the end as a quick-start guide. ACE Group World has produced these algortihms that may be needed in the event of an emergency on 400gm gloss-laminated card, which are ideal for use in treatment rooms and on the back of clinic cupboard doses for easy reference. These are present in the Official ACE Group World Emergency Kit, but due to popular demand, we have now made them available to purchase separately:
- Protocol for the management of a vascular occlusion associated with cosmetic injections
- Protocol for the administration of Hyalase(R)
- Protocol for the management of visual loss associated with cosmetic injections
- Protocol for vasovagal syncope
- Protocol for the management of sharps injuries and splash incidents
- Protocol for the management of DONs and DORs
These are only the algorithms which may be needed in an acute situation, for other complications that can be dealt with more conservatively, please refer to the original guidelines.
Availability: 493 in stock (can be backordered)
10, 25, 50, 100
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.