This online course is intended for healthcare professionals and staff to refresh their knowledge on fire safety as part of their mandatory training.
Fire Safety eLearning
This online course is intended for healthcare professionals and staff to refresh their knowledge on fire safety as part of their mandatory training. It is intended as a refresher in fire safety and is not a substitute for face to face training.
ACE Group World recommend that training in Fire Safety should be conducted on an annual basis and at the start of employment for new staff.
Please note some organisations require a course to be completed face to face annually, so please check with the organisation to ensure this course is the correct one for your organisation.
- What causes a fire
- The fire triangle
- What to do when discovering a fire
- Fire evacuation procedure
- Fire extinguishers
- When to use what fire extinguisher
- Reducing the risk of a fire
After completing this course, you will be able to:
- Identify and reduce the risks of a fire in your workplace
- Understand the Fire Triangle and what is needed for a fire to start and spread
- Understand what to do upon discovering a fire
- Understand the different types of fire extinguisher and what to use on different fires
At the end, there will be 8 MCQ questions to complete – a pass mark of 80% is required
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.