This online course provides training on moving and handling, understanding the legislation and performing a risk assessment for safely moving people or objects.
Moving and Handling eLearning
ACE Group World recommend that training in Moving and Handling should be conducted on an annual basis and at the start of employment for new staff.
Please note some organisations require a course to be completed face to face annually, so please check with the organisation to ensure this course is the correct one for your organisation.
- Risk assessment
- Components of moving and handling
After completing this course, you will be able to:
- Understand terminology relevant to safe moving and handling
- Identify the relevant legislation
- Understand what has to be considered to carry out risk assessment associated with moving and handling
- Have an awareness of all the elements of safe moving and handling.
At the end, there will be 8 MCQ questions to complete – a pass mark of 80% is required to obtain a certificate of successful completion.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
You may also like…
Fire Safety eLearning£5.00